PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY OPERATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The operator of your personal data collected through this website is SKY COURIER S.R.L., headquartered Calea Bucurestilor, No224E, Otopeni , Ilfov County, 075150, Romania, registered with the Trade Registry under J23/2913/2016, CUI RO 36320960, as the owner of the website https://skycouriers.ro/.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of personal data we process, the ways and purposes for which we collect, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, and your rights and options to that effect.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data we process:
• Contact information such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, loading and unloading address, if you communicate this information;
• The data contained in your CV (if you apply for a vacancy through the site)
• Data resulting from your browsing on our website collected through cookies and similar technologies.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data as provided for in EU Regulation 679/2016:
• Right access (to request a copy of your personal data that we hold);
• The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• The right to oppose or restrict the use by us of your personal data;
• The right to delete your personal data, in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, processing is no longer required or the processing is against the law;
• The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data we have received from you or transmit it to another entity you specify;
• The right to withdraw your consent for data processing done based on your previous consent.
Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, SKY COURIER S.R.L will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate action to delete your personal data. SKY COURIER S.R.L. however, will be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing, by communicating it to you.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, please contact us using the following contact details:
Address: Calea Bucurestilor, No 224E, Otopeni, Ilfov County, 077095, Romania
Tel: +40 0374 934 919
In order to comply with the legal security and confidentiality obligations, when exercising one of the rights you are entitled to as a person, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification document or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant target person.
We will take into consideration any requests or complaints we receive, and we will send you an answer in accordance with the statutory deadlines. If you are not satisfied with our response or think processing is in breach of applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Romanian Data Surveillance Authority: The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – based in Gheorghe Magheru Bd. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be done based on one of the legal bases below:
• Processing is required to negotiate, conclude, or execute a contract to which you are a party;
• Processing is required to respond to a request addressed through the site;
• Processing is required in order to comply with a legal obligation on the operator;
• Processing is done based on your consent;
• Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other individuals;
• Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of SKY COURIERS.R.L. or of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests;
• In the case of special categories of data, processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
– Consent of the person concerned was obtained;
– We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
– Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Permitted Purposes”):
• The answer to your request
• Processing your application (if you apply for a vacancy through the site)
• Managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• For any and / or auxiliary purpose of any of the foregoing, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with the applicable law.
FOR WHAT PERIOD OF TIME, WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SKY COURIER S.R.L. has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and specific criteria for keeping your personal data (including our archiving procedures). We will cease processing your personal data when it is no longer reasonably required under the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable), and there are no longer any legitimate or legal grounds justifying further processing by SKY COURIER S.R.L of your data (including the legal obligation of SKY COURIER S.R.L to continue to store that data)